May 24, 2011
- Your favorite book (this week) is Do You Have A Hat?
- “Geh-ga” and “Pee-ya Yabba” is your version of Mr. McGregor and Peter Rabbit.
- You are very curious about who is a boy and who is a girl.
- It’s safe to say that if there is a balloon or umbrella within eye-shot you’re going to find it and point it out.
- We moved into the yellow room because Mama thought it would help to you sleep. It didn’t.
- Lately while observing N you break out into fits of laughter.
- Daddy has started the oral story telling of your legendary “kicks”. Your strong legs will make you a great mountain climber, kick boxer, wrestler, soccer player, river dancer (Daddy refused the latter).
- I wish I had your personality Bubbie. We need more of you in our family.